World Pro Snooker Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Translate
Teamspeak

I love to hate this game ........Why ???????????

Go down

I love to hate this game ........Why ??????????? Empty I love to hate this game ........Why ???????????

Post by paulparker Thu 31 Mar 2016, 4:04 pm

Does every single AI player have to play like Ronnie o Sullivan. I play every day now because i'm addicted to it. Please could you bring in some casual AI players maybe so people like me have half a chance lol. I dont want longer guides i can build breaks i don't want an easy medium or hard button just some AI players who don't play like the pros all the time. Great game by the way havent a clue why no one is buying into it. Career mode is great multiplayer sometimes would be great to.

paulparker
Members

Back to top Go down

I love to hate this game ........Why ??????????? Empty Re: I love to hate this game ........Why ???????????

Post by Guest Fri 01 Apr 2016, 2:37 pm

Hi Paul. I can feel your pain, but is it not better to play against a good guy than a guy you are going to won with one eye closed?
Playing a good guy will help you to:
  Learn from his moves and shots
  Want to take a bit of extra time with each shot to ensure it will be in
  Keep on improving with each game
  Be determined to beat the damn AI fool
On the other hand playing a useless AI will:
  Get boring beating him
  Will not motivate you to play better
  Will never improve your game
 Will loose interest and leave the game

This is just my humble opinion.
Cheers, Christo

Back to top Go down

I love to hate this game ........Why ??????????? Empty Re: I love to hate this game ........Why ???????????

Post by paulparker Sat 16 Apr 2016, 10:20 am

You are right and I have noticed the odd mistake now and then please take no notice of this post. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

paulparker
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down