World Pro Snooker Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Translate
Teamspeak

Snooker game Review

Go down

Snooker game Review Empty Snooker game Review

Post by Christie Tue 29 Mar 2016, 1:43 pm

This is my review of the game from Steam. Feel free to add your own.

I have been playing the game International Snooker 2012 for the past 3 months. This game is really so close to the real thing that is unbelievable. Unfortunately, a lot of flaws still exists in the game. I have found the AI players to lack vision in certain respects, some are programmed to be over 100% which makes them impossible to beat. They can also sometimes make the strangest shot selections and are very limited when snookered close behind another ball.
My biggest criticism of this game lays in the multiplayer. It does not show all the names of players entering and also tend to lose connection at awkard times.
What a pity that the developers do not have money to update the game properly ( according to Big Head Games spokesman ) in an email to me recently.
Maybe they should also be looking at a crowd funding solution so that we can all enjoy the game more.
There are various other problems that can easily be rectified by a good programmer.
I am therefore calling on Big Head Games to react to this review and tell us what you have in mind for this game.
To make money, you must invest in this game and I am sure that the profits will exceed your wildest imagination.
I am running a snooker league with this game, but in order to progress, the game MUST be updated.

Sincerely yours.

Christie Geldenhuys
Christie
Christie
Admin

https://wpsa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down